1.Information Radacat Collects
A. Placing an order
* Contact Information. In order to place an order on our Site or via other means, you will need to provide us with your contact information, including full name, shipping address, phone number and email address.
* Payment Information. In order to process your purchase, you will need to provide us with payment information, such as your credit card information, or PayPal account information, and billing address (if different from your shipping address).
B. Registering an account on the App
In order to use the App you will need to create an account by providing your email address and a user name and password. You may also choose to provide additional information such as your gender and a profile photo.
C. Connecting with Social Networks
If you decide to interact with us through a Social Network, we may receive certain information about you from the Social Network provider, such as the information that you have made public on your Social Network account. You may be able to control the types of information that Social Networks share through the privacy settings of your account at the Social Network.
D. Information from Your Use of the Services
* Radacat ID. Each Radacat device is associated with a unique identifier (“Radacat ID”). When you activate a Radacat device using the App, the Radacat ID associated with your device will be linked to your account. If you choose to name your Radacat this information will also be associated with your account.
• Location Information. One of the features of your Radacat device and App is that you can share your location with other Radacat users, and they can share their location with you. In order to do that, it’s necessary to collect Location Information. We use the term “Location Information” to refer to the Location of your phone or other device upon which you’ve installed the App, and your Radacat device. While the App is running, it periodically transmits your Location Information. This allows us to display your location on your map and to other users on your team.
• Usage data. We collect information about how, and how often, users visit our Site and use our App. We also collect information about the type of devices used to visit our Site and use our App including device model, operating system type and version, and dates and times of access. We use this information to understand our user base and improve our Site, App and Services.
E. Information Collected When You Contact Radacat
If you contact Radacat, whether by email or other means, we will collect the Personal Information that you choose to provide. We use this information to respond to you request and provide customer service.
F. Cookies and Other Web Technologies
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We may collect similar information about how you interact with and use the App. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site and interact with the Services.
We use Device Information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Services (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and use the App, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Services -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We and our service providers use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For information about how you can opt-out of some of these services, see here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options/
G. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
2. How We Use Personal Information
A. To Provide our Products and Services
We use Personal Information to provide the products and Services you have requested, including to process and deliver your order for a Radacat device, provide the App features, communicate with you in respect of the Services including to provide you notices and alerts by email, text message, in App notifications and push notifications, manage your account, respond to questions, comments, and other requests and provide customer or technical support.
Radacat uses Personal Information to measure interest in Radacat’s Services, develop new products and Services and ensure internal quality control.
C. Legitimate Business Purposes.
Radacat uses Personal Information to detect and prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, enforce our Terms, maintain business records for reasonable periods, meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements, and otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law
Radacat uses Personal Information to provide you with information about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you including by phone, mail, email or other means. You may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as described in Section 6 below.
E. Anonymous and Aggregated Information
Radacat may use Personal Information to create anonymized and aggregated information that is not linked to any specific user. We use this information in a variety of ways, including to measure visitors’ interest in our Services, research and development, internal analysis and analytics. We may share this information within Radacat and with third parties for our or their purposes.
3. When We Disclose Personal Information
A. With Other Users
One of the features of your Radacat device and App is that you can share your Location Information with other Radacat users, and they can share their Location Information with you. The Services also allow you to communicate with other users. If you use these features, your Personal Information will be shared with other users.
B. With Employees and Service Providers
Radacat may share Personal Information with third party service providers (including affiliates acting in this capacity) who provide certain services on our behalf including but not limited to web hosting, technical services, e-commerce, consulting, shipping, communications and customer support . Some of these service providers may be located outside of your country of residence. See Section 7 below.
C. Sale Of All or Part of Our Business
D. To Comply with Law and Protect Radacat and Others
4. Data Retention
The file containing your Personal Information is maintained on our servers or those of our service providers. Radacat retains the Personal Information for as long as you use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
5. You May Access, Modify, and Rectify Your Information
You may request access to or correction of the Personal Information in our custody or control by writing to us as described below. We may need to verify your identity before searching for or providing you with Personal Information. Your right to access or correct your Personal Information is subject to certain legal restrictions. You may also have the right, in specified circumstances, to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information or to object to our use of your Personal Information, to request the deletion of your Personal Information or restrict its use, to request a copy of the information you have provided to us to use for your own purposes, or to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. If you have any questions about these rights, or you would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Opting Out of Marketing
We may use your Personal Information to communication with you about products, services and offers that may be of interest to you, including promotional newsletters and emails. You can opt-out of these communications at any time by contacting us as described below or using the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication you receive, where applicable. Certain communications, like billing information and Service updates are necessary for you to receive, so you will not be able to opt out of those communications.
7. International Transfer
You agree that all Personal Information collected via or by Radacat may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities
pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to Radacat, you explicitly consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
We implement various systems, applications and procedures to secure your Personal Information, in order to reduce the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or use of information. Please be aware, however, that these measures cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your Personal Information and we cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that our databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
You are responsible for keeping your password secret at all times. We recommend using a strong password that you do not share with other services. If you believe the security of your account has been compromised, please change your password immediately via the Site or App. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You are responsible for ensuring the email address associated with your account is accurate. We use that email to contact you about service updates, changes to our policies, and account activities such as requests for your information or locate attempts on your device. Radacat is not responsible for Personal Information transmitted to a third party as a result of a user providing an incorrect email address.
9. California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. Radacat does not share Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
10. Third Party Sites
11. Legal Basis for Processing
We rely on one or more of the following legal grounds (as appropriate) to process Personal Information:
• To enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract.
• To pursue our legitimate business interests in establishing, managing or concluding our relationship with you.
• Where you have specifically consented to us processing your Personal Information.
• To comply with our legal obligations and establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
13. Our Policy Toward Children
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
14. Contact Us if You Have Any Questions or Concerns
Join Us For All The Latest News + Exclusive Discounts + New Releases!